Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mysteries of all those quiet people

This is obviously dedicated to all those quiet people who really do surprise you. Most of these quiet people arent quiet if you know them while others seriously still are quiet :(. Then some you would think are shy but on stage, they become the amazing performers that truly will shock,excite and amaze everyone while others have talents in writing.Those whose talents are in writing give it emotions that the loud talkers cant give because they experience it like them but differently.

Now I'll relate this to life, Win Wei and her group seriously surprised me how she created the Biology presentation.Sure it was long but it was informative with Win Wei explaining it like a teacher in the words of Wei Jin, my choice of word would have been politician in the making. While Yap Sze Schuen's English usage also surprised me because unlike many other individuals who normally speak chinese, it was clear and fluent to a level close to the a public representitive.

While my group.........hasnt started as I said one group took a while. And I was just asking for 5 or 2 minutes,ah well at least I was able to see a high quality presentation. Note to self,always use loud prefect voice from primary school to present not sleepy school voice.

On another front,Mark,Thina,Kelvin,Zhen Ming,Marcus all danced today quite well with a Ultraman dance. A few Indian dances were also done,long but entertaining but Kelvin's solo was counted as the best by some,me im not sure.........it was a bit hard to see everyone's dances from where I was. Singing competition,me miss so me cant give detailed comments,just that Geraldine reached finals and Sean joined it.

Finally, CHEERS and BEERS!!!!!

No comments: