Monday, November 9, 2009

A Brief Version of Two Days

On Sunday
I ended up presenting at the front for my group again. As usual,spontaneous and even more usual,me feeling like I forgot something and bored people out........gotta get rid of that feeling.Later round 4 something went to visit cousins. Wheee I got to play with my little niece,Claudia. Yay finally I don't have to calll everybody uncle or aunty,now someone has to call me uncle!!!!!!Trees are good!!!!!!They help cool stuff down.

MONDAY MORNING
Then today it was chess with Jared then watch them play snake and ladders using my chess set,quite funny,they kept being pushed backwards or down three levels. Then I had to sell drinks.............who sells Yoghurt drinks at 2 ringgit,we did!!!!!Sadly no commission for us......at least they could have done that.....oh yes the team comprised of Brandon,Maverick,Marcus and ME!!!!! Then I went to watch more Basketball and play 21.I kept winning at first till one set burst,most of the rest burst.........then sleep!!!!!


No comments: