Thursday, November 5, 2009

Missed Lines

No this aint gonna be an emotional filled post,maybe a few rants. I missed Geraldine and Sean singing :( all because I forgot that Bio and the talent time are at the same time so in order to do my Bio presentation,I had to miss part of the talent time...................on the Bio presentation,my group did well enough,i kept thinking it was too quiet,our music didnt play :( but we managed to make noise either ways thanks to our topic being SOUND POLLUTION............wheee bing bang dong ding brooom!!!!!Try making a few other sounds and your where we were,a sound machine!!!! So in the end we managed to get a lot of laughs thanks to Mark and save our selves thanks to our combined efforts. I started the noise making for some reason but it worked :) .

Back to the talent time, I was able to watch Asyraf perform Goo Goo Dolls with true showmanship(as in he got the crowd to cheer and did moves which got your attention) which most of the other singers before and after him didnt have. Then after recess it was dancing which was started by the indians after a nice long wait for Kelvin and his gang.But hey they did Super Junior which was worth watching and hiding from a very annoying Mr.Wong who came in and told the Form 4's to bugger off,after putting his arse in front of lots of poor students while watching the dance.........consideration or caring for a while please? Good thing I was at the back :). The first indian group was followed by a second which had energy,a loud cheering group and true footwork.

No comments: