Sunday, May 9, 2010

JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED
SKILLS CAMP 2010
FLAMING DRAGON SCOUT GROUP 
DAY 1
This started off with all of us arriving and registering or in some peoples case playing around.In my case it was playing guitar with Kin Yen,Ivan and Wei Khai. Wei Khai could play one song.Kin Yen caught the principle behind frets in the guitar. We started the camp officially with the Junior Patrols all gathering up for registration as well as a camp briefing by Maverick. 
 Then it was the opening ceremony followed by equipping the Junior Patrols.Around 5 o'clock,me and Kin Yen were asked to build the Mud Crawl. At first we were about to follow tradition but we decided to move it somewhere else.So we decided on one nice shady spot with a dash of sun.We marked the land with much enthusiasm till we found a manhole...............satay and nut sauce...........we have to move the boundaries so we used my side as the new middle. Turns out that was a fine distance just that we decided to extend it slightly to make a L shape. So we then started digging. We went around for a break for a while and we managed to get Gaban to help us.Hood and his crew were building the other gadgets.
  Around six o'clock to seven,it was back to Kin Yen and me alone.So at 8.00 p.m.,we went back to the base only to find out it was already ice breaking time,I was surprised for sure, the ice breaking had a unique game called Justice War. I went to eat so I did not know who won..........but I think Big Barda should have won once at least. By the way another set of crew was Yu Feng and Yi Lyn as our chefs,they were busy cooking while we were digging and tying. The food tasted great and even better it was still warm.
  So me and  Kin Yen then went back to digging.The lights were on in many classes and of course we were both joking about ghosts . Eventually Darren came to the rescue as our new digger  with Wei Khai and then JJ joining soon after. Wei Jin quite strangely arrived as we were close to finishing the deepening and widening of the trench. So then we started strengthening the walls.We also stopped ourselves from digging deeper so we dont drown anyone..........(from day 3 ).my bro said it was easy..........but we surprised Mr.D :)........while Wei Jin cried and laughed........funny to hear that.
        After we finished with that,we came back only to end up getting jobs which we quickly set to finishing after drinking tea and joking around for a while. The other gadget was something like the military tyre jumping thing.I joined that crew after I cleaned the trench of excess sand and stone.Khai kept making me clean a spot only to dig another and then dig the spot I cleaned before while I cleaned the new spot.............  that was a scooped up job.The other gadget had got me and  Wei Khai looking for extra staffs. 

        En.Idaham was forcing us all to go and sleep early for "school",what a strange thing to say considering there was "none".Anyways we then went and hanged around. 
 

No comments: