Monday, May 24, 2010

DAY 3
Day 3 was started off with taking down gadgets and closing down the mudpit.The mudpit closing was a lot faster than I thought it would take. The rest of the gadgets were taken down by the form 4 with the form 5's giving support. The morning inspection was partly started when I joined. I still can't believe the girls took off their decorations. Jeremy had his whole pencil box on him.Hiding stuff in bags won't escape the alert people. Wen Loong became a princess/bride. No penguins this year............... The game was crab ball..........I lost.....I did a stupid shot.........but its still fun.Then end of the day,more cleaning up.Go home and hit the sack but mum chased me till I had a bath..........sleep nice.

NOW -24 MAY
Exams are as usual a delight to the mind which we must always respect.(do read with sarcasm) 

No comments: