Sunday, November 30, 2008

Two days of well not total boredom

Umm yea well its two days since I was lazy to post yesterday about the,
Austrian-German-Swiss Christmas Charity Bazaar
Well now that I got your attention its time for what happened,well I arrived late,somehow I missed all but the last performance.I wish I could have seen the rest,even the speeches by the ambassadors,after all their English and the tones they use are far more interesting than our principals and certain politicians.
Here's the next fun part,there were lots of cute,interesting things to be purchased at the bazaar.There was a bear advent calendar.As well as bags,lots of bags........baskets and even terracota items by my godmother.Hey there were even cakes,cookies,bagels,and lots of other stuff.A lion even came by,mascot of course.Then Saint Nicholas also came round giving all the little kids gingerbread man or was it something else............
Oh for all those alcoholics there was beer and wine.There was even a lucky draw,trip to Bangkok,BMW and other stuff were up for grabs.

My Day Today
Sigh ended up cleaning up my shelves.My rooms a whole lot emptier and its even cleaner.Sigh all my test papers were thrown out so unceremoniously,who cares.But I found lots of stuff I thought I didnt have and some books that i didnt know i Had either.................oh and I spent some time preparing a shrine dedicated to me O.o :) ):O.O nah thats to big headed of me,sorry too lazy to take pics.....................

No comments: