Saturday, December 6, 2008

Four Days of trouble

On wednesday I woke up around 10,arghhh,then i had to go to school,sighs,just to get my bro's books.Oh and i fell and got a few cuts(like I was just going out of the road when I fell off my bike..........)Oh and books really shouldnt be lifted while hoding your bike............................

Oh and the last three days I spent it in Penang.Eating food like crazy...........nuts im so gonna have to be more careful of what I eat............gasp I have a weak stomach????.....................Ice Kacang is really good with ice cream On another note,being forced to watch Kung Fu Panda once a day for three days is not good.......neither is being frozen cause your bro loves the cold...........I also declare that I like to eat Apum Balik(i dont know how to spell that)

No comments: