Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Muddy Concoctions:Day 2:Stale Work

Today was spent making a quadpod,I was going about following Maverick, or SEan.Depending on which one I was following there were different groups to talk to but in the end both groups met up briefly.Nah now its time for the real thing...........I stayed at the Dewan for a long long time watching lots of people play games.Then after recess I followed Wei Khai to the den where he started building a quadpod.After a while,Maverick came and started helping him.I was then sent to call Lenzo SEnzo.......but after that I went to find Sean.Weee then Sean started singing much to Maverick and Wei Khai's amusement.Guess who joined in the singing.Then Sean went to follow the girls and paint.Then Mavvy and me went to the library...........terrible library...........Then wasted our time there for a long time.....................Wish I had been patient enough to build a robot.A proper intelligent type btw.I would have got a great career,young.Oh and I realized that my parents never do seem to understand which mood im in until I keep on getting on their nerves.

No comments: