Friday, July 25, 2008

Yes,a post from Thon as well as a momento to the great Man,we all know as Jian-Yong

THis day has come to a dreadful ending with me having work piled up all around me,i begin to wonder why didnt i laugh at those idiots?Well it seemed that a guy called PAsta decided to tell me to shut up every time i talk,I should have kicked his ass.And then there was that Los,who was just too stupid for his own good,did anyone notice he had two pieces of cheese stuck to his neck?Yuck......

Jian-Yong a brilliant and great guy.Why? well it is simply because he is shorter than me but more entertaining.He also is normally in a better mood then me.He also knows when to make a comment though sadly some of them involve putting me down so does so many other ppl.Yet he isnt as boring as some of them and at least once he says something funny it is funny to everyone not just a random lover?Yes Jian-yong would cut off his hand if it was a worthy enough cause but he mostly enjoys his time.He is a Great Scout and a Grand Friend unlike those ahem ahem ppl

No comments: