Friday, July 4, 2008

Pouring The Duties

This was a task i was reluctant to take but i had to take it.I had to explain to the council about my behaviour in killing the Djolbor.I knew that i wasnt going to be forgiven easily but it was a goal of mine.
Balin,son of Fondor

I walked to the entrance within a few minutes but i knew that they wanted me there half an hour ago.Hello there Refort,Siltrast,Lord Destrine,King Eltran,Queen Huiyue and to you other notable lords and ladys as well as djolnir who i may have forgotten your names.Hello Balin,as you may know at the fight against the bane of Ter Worep Livorst ko Livorst,i was launched away now i want you to explain exactly what happened that lead to the murder of the Djolbor.Very well Siltrast,I helped Krognon until i myself was launched a way.Krognon called upon his very own name and the power that comes with it to be unleashed in full force.The beast sadly injured him close to the brink of death.So i called the djolbor.I defeated him for it was necessary.Why was it necessary as far as i know that Djolbor has saved many lives.No he has merely stalled the deaths of theirs and he wishes to absorb their memories at a time where there would have been little power to absorb.Gasps all around the room was heard.Well so you have done what we all have tried to prevent.Yet it seems that you have did a great evil unwittingly.Nay thou has done that already for when many of the kingdoms asked for help you stayed your hand.It has cost many lives and territories.Now i have solved one evil.For he was becoming even more powerful then the Rev'hiu Worep if you still call it a gift then you are wrong and should be felled.Balin i advice you to stop dishonoring our hosts.Fine my old ally.Anyways i then fought against that Djolbor.I won in the end making me the Djolbur ko Djolbor.And as it has given me the powers greater than the djolnir galley.How could you have done this?Well i was willing to kill him.And i dropped Krognon into the Kinogt ko Relted(Shadow of Reaper)Have you turned daft or something?Stay your words my love for he has just given Krognon a chance to gain knowledge.I think we should leave him be.Very well.
And so that was how i escaped punishment by the grace of the Queen and my own brilliance

2 comments: