Monday, July 7, 2008

Todays news

Well as we all know disaster struck after disaster,argh i wish i knew how to reverse time but i cant.Note to self always keep core thoughts to self and never show feelings in front of friends like.......

So Balin now that you understand your mission will you lead the men in the decoy charge?Yes,Siltrast.I will lead them if only for the sake of her.Good.Wait Bro dont do this,give me some time to gather a larger force.Then we can attack them together.No my brother my men deserve this honor.
So this is the love that men of old all have spoken of.Yes my lady it is.Ilgast will you go and help him then?Very well my lady.(Refort and Ilgast r the same ppl)Todric will be assisted by?He will be assisted by Trestor.Hmmm, a good choice my lady.
Men,we will have to assault our enemies in order to pull them from their fort in order to defend Fondor,Yibili and Derem-Melod.Though it may be folly my lord,We will follow.So it was that Balin lead his men to Swatuk,to defend the Great Trebuchet. Todric on the other hand was assisted by Trestor,a Dzyloft.They were moving and preparing to fight the Kinogt at all ends of their lands.

No comments: