Friday, October 2, 2009

Annual Year End EXams....................

So the exams have started with a bang. Sejarah brought some surprises and some very random pieces of questions but it left me sleeping for both papers since I did all I could.And I got stuck at front again,only guy bugging an otherwise all girls row. Had to hear Thina sing but not panic :( :(,nearly got me panicking seeing that he wasn't....................But overall it seemed okay enough to pass but too many mistakes for A...........bye bye Panda!!!!!!!!!

On other stuff,it seems that there was an Earthquake that was felt here in Malaysia but luckily it didnt hit us. Another thing is I was so bored during Sejarah Paper 2 that I was scribbling on my hand.........its going off already.Paper 1 had me almost sleeping but I kept getting this strange feeling and waking up.

No comments: