Sunday, February 8, 2009

You've Got Tagged

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.

1.I love White Chocolates(why?Well they are nice and milky)
2.I love scouts!!!!!!
3.I wish Willy Wonka's chocolate factory was right next to my house.
4.While I was small I was a Dino fan(this also meant I watched Jurassic PArk a lot o.O)
5.I was born on April 24th
6.If you were to read my head,you're likely to hear me planning a story
7.I Love 0R3O's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!All types of Oreo stuff!!!!!
8.In primary school,I was in red house
9.Hard bread is better than soft bread(whats this doing here???)
10.Once I want something im really picky bout it (well not everything just flowers and some stuff)
11.Cheese is great with eggs and lots of stuff(Mr.Dawson how can you not like cheese??????)
12.I like to use different identities for different stuff(well they're almost totally different)
13.Tyroraptor is a creature I created while I was 12(its supposed to be a crocodile version of the dragons,dont ask why croc version)
14.I lost contact with my primary friends until the end of form 2
15.Im addicted to facebook(so gotta spend less time on that and study a bit)
16.My little bro looks like me(the smallest not the menace)

Ummm i tag
1.David cuz your too optimistic
2.Maverick
3.Geraldine
4.Zi Yi
5.Senzo
6.Chee Hong
7.Random people
8.someone else
9.i dunno
10.How about you too?

No comments: