Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Amanah???What???HOw???Idaham?!!?

If you guessed that Idaham was teaching today,you just won an applause.Sorry im not rich or that good at congratulating with poems,or songs or even a phrase.Well somehow he didnt appear too bad today unlike those times where he released his stress on my class.Though he still gave ridiculous amount of work,serioulsy 1 question turned to 5 answers.............it was going to be 10 if I noticed the second part of that question 5 minutes earlier.Thank God for that blessing,less work less stress,more fun.Oh did I mention he got Natalyn to present a dialogue like she was the teacher so we got a few laughs,especially when she turned the tables.Idaham as a student is odd,very odd.I know we are way better.

Oh and i got a bit perfectionistic when i was doing my bio work so....sorry whoever got hit by the perfectionist version.But on to merry things,Bio was making me do intelligent guesses.Hope you all have a cherry day not cheery,cherry.

No comments: