Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ummm

Okay today was all about doing some work and watching the others do some crap and joining in on some.But overall you would all know what im talking about when I say coins and luck are all great.

Oh and my uncle who was studying or should i say studying? in Australia came by to visit.Yes he came back from Australia.Me and my bro went out to eat dim sum with him and well my sibs and my mom as well as an aunt and2 uncles(another one(quiet though)).Then went upstairs without uncle's except the uncle from Australia as in we were in 1Utama and we went to Jusco where I got a red shirt that said Unlimited Generation as well as two pants(Really needed them.).Then we went to starbucks there we waited for my mom who went to do some shopping........a few hours?minutes?later............my mum finally arrived............so long so long..............shopping........

Once we got back my bro got a few games.Dont ask me Im too lazy to explain here.

No comments: