Friday, September 19, 2008

Last REst

WEll this post was meant for yesterday but I was busy modifying http://bronzetim.blogspot.com anyways it seems that yesterday,poor old me had to wait and wait because it was raining.The type of rain it was I could have walked home.But I didnt because I had enough of a nag-A-thon from my mom,grandmother and bro.In the end when I walked a tenth of the way after waiting for half an hour my mom finnaly arrived.Did I mention my house is a 2 minute drive to my school.So half an hour to reach there!!!!!!Help!!!!Oh did I mention after 9 months of school,my mum still doesnt know when school ends..............................Come on its been 9 months!!!!O well but for the good part,I finnaly made the Tim&Ant World.Hopefully that turns out better than this.

No comments: