Friday, April 2, 2010

View on Oral Presentation of 5 Mawar 2010,
first half.
Let's see the first group was my group which consisted of Wei Jim as Professor Wei Jim from the London Medical College,U-Jo as Colonel James,Tung Shern as Professor Chee,and lastly there was me as Mr.Timothy,writer of 19 historical books........I was planning this role for someone else,we were talking about World War 2,to be honest we were rated as good by Pn.Suzana and ok by Wei Khai(he was at the back at that time)  just that some of us were soft..........im at ok volume.........which means I performed  lower than my goal because I didn't give the right volume loudness or the proper tone as well as some strange unnecessary hand movement,ill do better. My group's problems are at mid range loudness and ,paper reliant for some phrases.

Next group was  Marcus,Su Yuen, Zi Yang and Zhen Ming.Theirs had a laugh for the start and of course it was in my opinion good.Their topic was whether the Chicken or the Egg came first,they choose egg came first.Personally I believe that the chicken came first.Critic Time:It would have been excellent if they could speak slightly louder and with out referring to the paper.So they have achieved:Good.

Third to present was Sze Schuen, Marion,Synn Yi and Su Yin.Anyways they were talking about H1N1 Influenza A. Truthfully I barely could hear them so I could not give them my whole attention span. Sze Schuen was at a mid range loudness,the rest were at a lower range.Another thing to note is that they chose a topic that is rather hard to garner attention and of course the plague of 5 Mawar's Oral Test,stuck with the paper.My rating: Pass

Fourth  and last to present for this half was Weii Yie,Michelle,Xiao Ning and .......this is bad I can't remember her name so no murdering me.They talked about fashion,I honestly will admit that it was interesting and it had the benefit of acquiring most of the girls attention and of course some guys were just confused, as for me,well I could hear most of it,some parts they were soft,so yet again mid range loudness. Yet again,paper reliance had hit them but at least they controlled it. So my rating for them Good.

:) Critic time is over for now. 

No comments: