Thursday, April 8, 2010

ORAL PRESENTATION 2
The second round was a barely passing.It started on Tuesday with a two day break caused by our schedule.This time it mainly passed because of proper grammar and front-mid range level of sound. The first three were soft except for Clive(mid range),Yappie(mid range), Lin Lei(mid-back range) and Wei Khai(mid range at times) .  Clive used advantage of his voice to a minimal range,lots of improvement in tones could be done. Wei Khai had given up so he should learn to trust himself and present better. Lin Lei and Yappie should be louder and add in more determination and passion into their presenting styles. And the whole group should have learnt that using the paper will have a drop in quality and interest as well as confidence in the speaker.

 The last group presented today and it was a major improvement over the other three. Though admittedly a decrease in dependency on using the paper to present would be a major improvement. Kah Mun did quite well on acting as a reporter with quite a far range,I think it was louder or as loud as me and of course she got the tone of the reporter quite well with some slight serious tone improvement being a useful benefit. Natalyn had the right overall tone and a mid-back range which is quite good. Jian Arn and Joel could use a less im reading the paper tone as well as a longer voice reach range.

 So that's it.Coming Up Soon Malay Language Presentations.

On what I was doing this week, I was going about helping to teach the juniors how to start a fire. Seriously I rather make a fire myself. Today got me playing badminton left and right handed,Kin Yen even taught me a simple way to see what type of handed person you are,I got something that means im either ambidextrous or in my own opinion left mix hand.

No comments: