Friday, July 31, 2009

The Relaxed Friday

Well today was quite relaxed considering that the last periods were all free and the ones before recess barely gave work for once.The Last period was like arts and craft for my class. With people making stars,cranes and strings.Though after recess some people tried to catch e,i got caught but i was literally holding on to a pillar for a while before they managed to pull me free,but then i ducked and somehow tripped Thina much to everyones surprise,even me.And somehow i managed to almost escape Jordan,just that Thina came and helped.............Oh and I stupidly ran to the right when i was trying to escape till I got surrounded by Thina and Jordan,that was before the pillar holding.

Then decorating the class,I joined Edmund in putting these string like papers on the fans,they are pretty when they spin.Then I taped on Crane on to the fan,somehow it stayed up there,when will it fall?

No comments: