Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No More Coconuts!!!!!

I wonder whats up with the title?Don't you?
Maybe it had to do with my oral presentation today..........we mentioned coconut about four to five times. It was Mav and Me out at sea,one on a boat,one on an island. So Mav was a guy stuck on the island. I was the captain of a ship. When I said Ahoy,he answered. Then I said what are you doing,he said he was stranded on this island for 16 years.. Thats when the fun began when I said,What you have been eating fish for 18 years?.
Then eventually he got borught on the ship.Then they went to Italy where they got caught in a fight. Eventually a storm hit them. They were on land when they woke up.It was an island. There were coconuts there and monkeys. In the end they had to wait for the next rescuer.

No comments: