Sunday, April 5, 2009

Palm Sunday+Me getting Sick=Bad Combo :(

Today it started out with me eating cinnamon and oats.Which is amazingly tasty!!!!!!

Then I went to church,was forced to wait with my sis until my grandmother came.Which took quite a while with me wondering where were my friends.Then I went to church and looked at it.Kathleen came and then eventually she went to the porch so I followed. I am not a stalker!!! Once there I met up with the rest of the group,Mark,Yee Ling,Lydia,Darren,Darryl and Benny.So we talked and waited until we joined the procession.Then we took a long walk with more talking and joking, like the Sun was facing the direction we were going to............Oh and then there was mass.During which I began to see yellow spots, I was thinking not now,yea then eventually my whole body was feeling shaky and odd so I had to sit even though I was supposed to stand. I asked my grandma to call my mum.
So then my grandma eventually got hot cross buns and told me to eat slowly and drink water. I got slightly better :).Eventually it calmed down enough so i could wait till end of mass though it got worse now and then. Yea then went home and slept.
I managed to finish a Sivik essay,the catch was it was supposed to be 5 pages long,the good thing was it was on environmental effects and ways to stop it and it was double spacing.

No comments: