Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bamboo Strikes Again

The score between scouts and bamboo is thus scouts:2;Bamboo:4
Today we went for another rearrangement of bamboo for health reasons,decoratively it has some use but mostly useless.But the fun part was that we had a group of scouts together so obviously we began to play around.Like I got sprayed by Ashley(aka Midget) a lot.While Wei Khai sprayed MArion and Karmen while saying he is calling the Rain God.
Quite unluckily,it worked.The rain came down full force and me and Ivan became obsessed with finishing it.So I got soaking wet,which is great and bad.Good for my hair,bad for my socks.Oh and we continued spraying each other.
Eventually me and Ivan began marching about.A lot later,me and Edmund were stuck at the 1st floor of the school,dunno why we stayed up so long,prob so bored till we forgot.Howd we get out?We climbed over the stairs.

No comments: