Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sports Day and MK

All right sports day was on Friday,the field was muddy,i thought i was only a stand by marcher and it seemed like a cool day.But I was able to march and I did after helping around a bit and talking.So I marched for scouts,im so pleased.Blue House managed to win first place overall but yet again they lost marching.Im starting to think that they cant win without me.......well they only won 1 time in the last four years and i was in it then.

Whereas on Saturday,I woke up at 5.40,whyd I wake up then?????I got to school at 8.00 something......why am I there..........and then I went to greet Mr.DAwson.Then I was told to help my friends.But it seems that ceremonial duties havent passed so......I had to change into my uniform and participate in that.Boy rain is bad for camps.

So we built a Monkey Bar like thing.It managed to take lots of people.Of course for safety reasons,one at a time.Too bad it had to be moved so we took it apart.

The climax was Cultural Night of Skills Camp 2009,We celebrated Earth Hour for a while but we had to cut its short in one room..........just so we could all see.The hosts were my year.I kept on coming late except for ending it..........But we managed to get lots of laughs.CPR was also done sadly it was fake in everyway of it,Im never gonna pretend to die again.....I helped to intro Phoenixia,so I did that.We also had remakes of Taylor Swift's Love Story,which ended with MAv and Marion being dragged together,they won because of time limit,Hot and Cold:Katy Perry:Phoenixia;Crano's was ........ummm it was ........I forgot but their story was funny.We also had a great dance by the form 5s,you should have seen it.Thats all for now.

No comments: