Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cruise or maybe not

So todays ADd MAths and Mod MAths was both harder and easier than I thought.While Biology had me surprised,I hope I can pass.I had a strike of blur memory............in Add MAths,Mod MAths and Bio.........

But to lighten the mood here's the poems made on monday,really some are too short
1
As life ebbs out
So does the spout
Ah what a sprout
Oh you little trout
2.
As she fades ever away
She pulls me with her
For life has no sway
Without the gift of her
3.
Flay as much as you wish
But nought may deceive
For the greatest of fish
Is really and truly a sieve
4.
Glimpse a shade so cooling as ice
Yet over the horizon lies a forest
There a many structures like mice
But none are joyful all so rest

Haven's GAte
There lies a haven over the hill
Blocked by fences,forests, and even thorns
To even glimpse you have to fill
But to pass all you need is a horn

Shiny and delicate much like a diamond
Pleasant with beauty guiding the way
The guide with eyes the colour of almond
Perhaps but shes not to delay

The haven itself none have entered
For they enter by noise
The haven does not tolerate the dent
For to guided in by poise

Now how is the haven?
Filled with crows and raven

Time to lighten the mood again:
Minds of some
Read a thread
Now file a rock
Clean old lead
This is it frock Maybe it should have been jock

DEBT OF LOVE
Alas a love so deep
That all try to sow
All it does is seep
The lover is baffled how
For this love is sweet
Yet it can also creep
Follow till nought but meat
For it ends with a weep

Vines of Thou
A May filled with clay
Is how I say of you
You are a burden slay
Out of vines of thou
I am now free
Shall I miss it?
well Ill say glee
That I am wit





No comments: