Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Su Yuen and Chi Yan!!!
Let's see scouts came in to help PBSM because our dear teacher volunteered us to.Which brought Wei Khai,JJ,Kin Yen and me went to go and help.Let's see it was quite a big group,not as organized as I would have preferred but still to each group their own organization. 

 So I went to get back up like 3 people of it but it still wasnt enough. But anyways we got them into lines and divided them. And then we got them to line up,well they are defiant,which is a good thing unless your commanding or teaching. Mav came and  reorganized the form 1's while I helped. They are quite a cheeky lot but they probably could be good at marching which really scouts doesnt care about.So now I have a slight sore throat which i think was my fault for shouting in the first place rather than using my own style,bloody power hungry side was coming out.Anyways class today was a surprise and im too shocked that im the loudest reader......i thought Kah Mun or Jo would be the loudest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Idle Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Find HD Movies, Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them at Maxed Out Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]