Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Two Towers

Sounds LORD OF THE RINGS,doesnt it? But its not,its BU3's own trestle towers which are being united like oreo's just not as good. Too bad bout that part cuz to unite it,we have to tie it up in the air. So its not that fun for me when my fear of heights kicked in for the first few minutes till I slowly moved up and just started tying. Like seriously I was trying so hard to stay on the ground till I found out it was USELESS!!!!!

So as I said I climbed from one side to another and was hoping like crazy taht someone else would do it but sadly people who were power crazy and sharing have placed prefects ahead of the great brotherhood. MAY THEY FIND HAPPINESS SOMEDAY!!!!No sarcasm meant or implied.

So the crew was made out of 55Mav,S3aN,Han Chuen,Nick,Char Kuui(does he read blogs?), Jeremy,Wen Loong(annoying guy but useful here and there), and best of all brick!!!Oh ya prefects dancing isnt that bad,slightly stiff for some but overall I think they can be saved. No two left feet from what i saw. Girls really are more naturally able to dance.

No comments: