Wednesday, June 17, 2009

As Usual I Get Surprised And.............

Disappointed........................... SO the good news is I only failed one subject so far,Add Maths. This is so happens to also be the bad news.

But on a better note,I got 52 for BM.I probably should study a bit on that. 58 for Sej,im disappointed yet pleased at the same time. I think I wanted an A on that but im happy that I passed.Sounds familiar. 66 for Modern Maths,yay I improved by 4 marks. Well my maths is rather sad.........but to happier stuff like 78 for Bio(Yay improvement),84 for English(real improvement markswise) likewise for Moral(I think Idaham was in a good mood when he was marking),85 for Chemistry( a drop but it could have been worse seeing as I was blur whenever it came to calculating.)

Oh and can anyone give tips on Moral Daily Assignments. Pretty Please?

No comments: