Friday, May 8, 2009

Mischief Managed

Today the day started normally enough.......but that wasnt to be. Mr.Raj came in early began making us write essays. We were supposed to do 2 essays. He did 2 and i thought,yay we are done. No he pulled out a stunt,we were gonna do 10 and break the record. So we went doing 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. Then he said we were gonna do no.11. He said No.11 You may rest. I was like what??Then he said we can rest and do whatever we want. It went on with me playing chess against Wei Jin and losing since my attention was divided between work and the game. Im not gonna play a game while theres lessons. Then I played against Zi Yang and i was really dividing my attention between work and the game,and somehow I began to win. The final match was against Thina, This began with a slow start. No one leading both building up the tension. When the tide really changed to his,some of the guys put lipstick on him. It was a few minutes before we could restart. Once we did it was still in his favour but i could feel it tipping to my side.

He had a 3 piece lead. I managed to begin taking out his pieces and somehow won.But Wei Jin and me were shocked.Thina was pissed.I wonder if my random noise making helped me win???Sadly today Hanis left our class top go to another school,so lots of pics were taken.

So it was interesting for a Friday.

No comments: