Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

Gong Xi FA CAi!!!!!!!!Gong Hei Fatt Choi!!!!!(lol im not sure how to spell it all but HAppy Chinese New Year Anyways to all my pals,family and who ever else that celebrates it)So today i woke up all blur,oh and yesterday was my bro's B'day so went to New York Deli.Yay Iced White Chocolate Velvet Drink,Yummy!!!!!!!!!!Pancakes with Maple Syrup and Bacon,way too god,fluffy pancakes,sweet maple syrup and meaty bacon.My bro had a burger that looked good and bloody eyeballs(lychee and some other stuff).

But today i went to a (grand)uncles house so i got ang pau's(red packet money in it,lots of fun to get as long as you havent gotten married.) And hanged with my cousins on my mums side.Found out one my age is in Pure Science and another older than me was in Sub Science.Boy my mums side sure are high achievers..........mega challenge and like me they dont take tuition or at least Daniel(the one my age)

No comments: