Friday, October 24, 2008

Muddy Corrections:Day 4:Wasted..............

SLackers Unite.........................soon.So slacky today unlike some people who were dancing and laughing,I wanted to help but I couldnt for all the jobs were taken.........such as Zi Yi becoming pro in tying knots and JJ becoming a water boy while Sean became Ashton Kutcher and pranked Kin Yen and Zi YI by saying double snake lashing..............wasted their poor time and my thoughts.........
O and i saw a butterfly with such a nice shade of blue and black so pretty so i followed which made Yu Feng,Kin Yen and Zi Yi call me a bakkwa????not sure..............so the funny part was speeches were listened to and skipped:):) but the sad part was that the pizza was meat not fish or vege........stupid thing I have to do on fridays.............O and the girls(the form 3 ones such as Su Yuen,Geraldine,Cai Yun,Kah Mun and so forth) as well as Jian Arn,Justin Tang and some other dudes did a great job on their murals even though not all were complete when I last saw..........O and plants are really green when taken care of properly unlike tortoises

No comments: